Tuesday 21 August 2012

Wardrobe Mayhem - Casual Home Day Wednesday

Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you what I wear every day for the rest of my life, just going through my wardrobe - eeek!! - and figuring out what to throw and what to keep (more on that later).

Wardrobe - before
My lovely friend, has been inspiring me to get my house in order.  You can read about it in her blog by following this link.

This is what I came up with - all keepers as they are worn very regularly and still in fairly good nick.

Jeans: Kmart $9
Singlet: Valleygirl
Top: Cotton on
Scarf: Jay Jays (approx 10 years ago)
Now back to sorting the wardrobe! Seeing as I've shown the 'before' picture now I really have to get stuck in and work on the 'after'!

1 comment:

  1. hee hee your wardrobe looks like mine did before i started and because our room was empty ready to start the painting i had it all spread over the carpet... when you pull it all out it is scary what we actually fit in there!!

    ReplyDelete